As a company, we are a small, tight-knit family where everyone’s ideas are heard and matter. We need self-starting people excited by creative problem-solving and a willingness to adapt to any task. Our growth is exploding, but we’re very careful about hiring valuable team members to offer longterm job security. We’re looking for people excited by a fast pace and problem solving to grow with our little company.
A Color Story is looking to hire a quality assurance (QA) professional to help us test our apps as well as handle support requests and community needs as they arise across our products. This is an entry-level position and reports to our product manager.
What you’ll do:
• Test mobile and web app updates for issues and general user experience
• Document and report test results for development team
• Reply to and troubleshoot support requests across platforms
• Document and report issues from users
• Category research for best practices
• Basically, play with apps until they break
What we need:
• 1-2 years work experience in an office or customer service
• Very organized, self-starting, and detail-oriented
• Strong written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Proficiency in our apps: A Color Story, A Design Kit, Filmm, and Template
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What would be nice:
• QA or mobile tech experience
• Familiarity with Jira or like tools
• Interest in mobile photography and video
What we offer:
• Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, full healthcare coverage, and 401k options
This position is based in Springfield, Missouri. To apply, send your resume to hello AT acolorstory DOT com.