1. In Lightroom, click over to the “Develop” tab
2. Then, click the “Develop” drop down from the top menu and select “New Preset Folder”
3. Name the folder “A Color Story – [name of pack]” (e.g., A Color Story – Chroma). Create separate folders for each set of presets, ‘A Color Story – Tools’ and ‘A Color Story – Basic B&W’. Organization!
4. Then, find the newly created folder within your Presets and control + click (or right click) the folder.
5. Select import, and locate and select all your newly downloaded .ltrtemplate files. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each set.